Sunday, May 18, 2008

sunscreen and bug spray

Well I know you can't eat sunscreen or bug spray (okay you can, but really why?) but we do carry it at LHG. I was wishing I'd bought some of the super kid friendly sunscreen we carry when I saw my son Beck sitting in a big ol' patch of sun which was finally so prevalent this weekend. Just a heads up that it is there and ready to use.

Also, many thanks to Beka who is helping me improve our small but mighty personal care product section. Beka selected some of the Dessert Essence face washes and some jojoba and tea tree oils for us to sell. Check 'em out. We'll be carrying some new shampoos as well in the near future.

Enjoy the weather and hope to see you soon.

P.S. The lemon bars from Veruca are soooooo good. If you need a pick me up this week be sure to stop in one.

No comments: