Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Strawberries and Cream

We have fresh strawberries at LHG, but there aren't too many so come in quickly. And of course we have always have cream which is super yummy over strawberries. Why not have some in honor of Wimbledon even though that isn't until July. In fact, you could serve it one of your own trophies left over from high school. (If anyone really does this, send me a picture and I promise I'll post it.)

And if you're still reading this we also have white asparagus and fresh green peppers. Pat told me the white asparagus is very juicy and excellent when pickled. All of these items are local and super fresh (not frisky, FRESH).
Best,
Maddie

3 comments:

Ya Chun said...

Um, I want some frisky asparagus...

Anonymous said...

I would like to take the asparagus and fresh green peppers and rub them all over my naked body!

Lolololori said...

Hey Maddie, heard you on KDHX yesterday - I've got a list of local StL food bloggers if you want a list to look at...get a hold of me on my blog if you're interested! :)