Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Cleaning

As I was walking through the store the other day I noticed that we have a lot of bottles of the "Cedar Cleaner" from Cheryl's Herbs. This made me sad because it is a really great cleaner. I think the name is a bit confusing--I've had people ask me if it's literally for cleaning cedar. The answer is a big ol' "NO!" When I bought it I was afraid the cedar smell might be too strong and that I'd feel like I was camping every time I used my bathroom. I love camping, but wasn't sure I wanted to think I had to check for ticks each time I stepped into the lou (sp?). I was really surprised at the light aroma and at how well it cleans. So I'm giving it a big thumbs up.

And on the subject of spring cleaning I hope folks have heard of "Herb'n Maid" which is a green cleaning business. Check them out at http://www.herbnmaid.com/. It is my hope to one day employ them for my own home. (I'm fantasizing about it right now.......) They make their own cleaning products which I was able to check out at Earth Day. They are so great. We hope that we'll be able to carry their cleaning products soon at LHG.

Have fun cleaning or if not, at least clean green.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maddie,
Big news in the city - we can get your yummy LHG sandwiches on Locust street.
Makes me happy!

roni